Sunday, May 24, 2009

more to you than meets the eye ?

baybeboy , you don't needa front with me . i know who you are & who you can be .. i'm sure there's more to you than meets the eye(;
---it just sucks that we won't ever get to that point of being anything more of what we are now . but tell me why i have this feeling that we're supposed to be together . not now , but sometime in the future . i'm getting all these signs and a lot of "what if" thoughts . but i know you're into her and she's the one you want to have a relationship with . it's just crazy how we can always pick up where we left off . i've never been that way with anyone else . i don't know . maybe i'm just thinking too much and hoping for something that's not going to happen . and i know i'm just one of the many girls you have lined up and waiting ...

so yeaaah . like that shiet above ? that's how i feel about this one foo . but it ain't ever gonna work . i'll tell you that right now . fck ! ahaha . oh well . what can i do ? but i asked for a sign right ? and my friend sent me a link to something and the link had the guy's name in it . right away i wondered if that was a sign . maybe just a coincidence ? ahaha . i d k ... whatevers . and the girl that he's into , i can't compete with . she's super pretty and closer to him than i am . bleeeeh . it's chill . god has a plan for me , so what's meant to be will be . i just gotta roll with the punches . so yeeeah . but FUCK ! i can't stop talking about him . i can't . especially to his sister ! grrr . he's on my mind a lot now . that weekend changed my perspective on him . becoming closer to his sister , i know about a different side of him , and i've seen it too ! he's actually a really good guy once you get to know him on that level . i wish i was at his sister's level or even his bestfriend's level . they are so close and he treats them so well . i want him to respect me as much as he respects them . i want us to be really good friends and tell each other a lot , but still have for than "just friends" feelings . *sigh* OOH ! what does this mean ? "OLD FEELINGS DIE HARD , BUT SOME NEVER GO AWAY" gaaaah . i'm so confused . but his sister knows how he is and she told me that he might still have feelings for me . and she told me there is nothing to compete with when it it comes to that guy and his ex girl . cause they probably are done for good . I DON'T FCKING KNOW ANYMORE . let me just push this one to the side for now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment