Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I've lost my mojo ):

I'm like Austin Powers . Mama Ria & I have lost our mojo ): That is so not the business . I'm sad ! Where did it go ? How did I lose it ? The fck ? ! Oohman . Well anyways , I'm like super-dee-duper close to Trisha . Which is good(: I love it . It's like "mandatory" we hang out like everyday ! It's a must . She's either at my house , I'm at her house , we're on AIM , or we're on the phone . It's crazy how close we got & it all happened pretty fast . NO HOMO . Since my bestest friend isn't here , she's the next best thing . She was like sent to me . Mmmm , anything new ? HELL YES ! So Dobi has a new friend , and it's hellah obvious ! But whatevers , I'm pretty much over it . I'm talking to SM again . I've been fighting with DS a lot , but we always fix it , so it's chill . He's just a big JERK now . I'm over all the guys I was into before . Any new ones ? YES(: Ooohweee ! He's the "K card in my deck" I finally got him ! I'm fna regulate pretty soon ! Fck , he is cute ! From what I heard he's athletic and outgoing AND he's a junior , my favorite :D teeheehee . Ima fcking handle . Damn baby ! I want that ! Then there is Stick Shift ! He will always be cute to me . But he got beezies lined up and waiting . I gotta take a number . FCK THAT ! I doubt I have a chance with him anyways . But he can teach me to drive anyday(: "If I got in a car accident with you , I'd die happy" Hell yeeee ! Anyways . Ooooh ! I have OMGD ! Obsessive Male Gender Disorder(: Ahahaha . I got that off Zoey 101 . And so , I got my wires for my top braces , and some stupid shiet that gave me a lisp ! I hate it . People kept making fun of me . I couldn't cuss at anyone without sounding retarded . Grrr ... People said I sounded like Stacy from Zoey 101 , eww !
I met this cutie , but he has a girlfriend though . So nevermind ... I lost my mojo ! But according to Victoria & Trish , I have swag . HAHAHA , sike ! You must be trippin . Me ? Swag ? Funny . "I TURN MY SWAG ON" But right now , it seems like it's broken . It's off and I can't turn it back on . They say I can get any guy I want , not true . I used to . But not anymore . They same I'm pretty & photogenic . DAMN ! I needs to tie their shoelaces , cause they really trippin ! I want my mojo back . I feel like a FUGLY AVERAGE GIRL . Bleeeh . What to do ? Mmmm , take charge ! My gay guy friend says that girls should be somewhat aggressive . If we wait for guys to make the first move all the time , it won't happen . Which I find totally true ! Girls gotta do the work now . Lazy son of a bitch . Is it really that hard to tell a girl you think she's cute ? I tell guys they are cute all the time . But , that doesn't always work for me . Ahahaha . I don't know . I can't remember anything else I wanted to say , so I'll end this entry now .

Buh-bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment