Tuesday, June 30, 2009

$UMMER 2OO9 :]<3 ;; Last Day of June

Hello there(:
Dayum , June went by pretty fast . A little over two months of summer vacation left . I can't believe it's summer already . Freshman year is gone . Oooh , it was so fun . Psh . Well , it wasn't too bad . Now that I think about it , it was a good year . Can't wait for sophomore year , SIKE . Ima enjoy my time off from waaack ass school . Mmm , so yeeah .
I think my life could be back to a good place . No worries about school , except for that freakin' summer assignment . No boy troubles(: Not yet anyways . Friend drama ? Nopeee . It better stay that way . I'm fna spend time with family in Arizona , thaa's wsup(:
Ugh , but there is one problem , I wana fck up this one girl . She needs to stop talking her shiet . If she keeps running her mouth , ima have to regulate . I knew she was a btch when I met her . Oohwell , she got enough problems as it is . But if I hear that my name came out of her mouth again , she better watch the fck out .
Anyways , it's been awhile since I blogged , I wonder why . But yeeah , $UMMER 2OO9 :]<3 This might be a good one . Probably better than last year . Ooh , but I have practice . It's been awhile since I've said that . Drill team again . But this team will be a funner team to be on . More laid back an chill , yet still bomb as fck . Now I have something to keep me from getting any fatter(: Oohyes .
So what have I done so far ? Mmm .. TRANSFORMERS 2 ! Hell yes . That movie was too bomb . I wana watch it again , but this time in IMAX . I went to Arizona and Vegas . Fun but super hot . Chillin with the niggahs . Getting fat . Oohyeeee . That's it for now . Next time I blog , it will be July ! Fasho fasho .
Byeeee for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment